Podcasting Made Easy
What you’ll learn:
- How to Plan, Record, Edit, Publish, and Promote your podcast
- How to script your podcast
- How to find your audience and reach them with your message
- What podcast platform is best for you
- Tips for presenting and how to make editing easier for yourelf
Who is this course for?
This course is for PR Professionals, Journalists, Trade Unionists, or anyone with a passion for audio that wants to share their ideas with the world. Podcasting is a great way to communicate both internally and with an outside audience. With podcast listenership on the rise globally, there has never been a better time to start.
Do I need any experience?
Nope! Podcasting Made Easy is designed to take anyone with an interest in audio production from complete novice to pro-podcaster in no time. Whether you’ve never recorded a single second or you’re a seasoned broadcaster, you’re sure to learn something.
How long does it take?
The course consists of 2 hours of high quality video lessons delivered over 4 modules as well as tailored assignments designed to get you using your new skills.
What equipment and Apps do I need?
All you need to get going is a smartphone or laptop. We use Hindenburg to edit audio on a laptop and demonstrate some more advanced equipment but you probably already have everything you need to get started.
How does it work?
There are two ways of doing this course:
- SELF-GUIDED – Enrol via our Teachable platform and do the course in your own time. You are welcome to email us your finished podcasts and we’d be delighted to listen to them & give you feedback.
- TUTOR-LED – Need training for a group? Contact us to find out how we can create a bespoke training experience for you and your team.